As if I found THE Dolce & Gabbana real python leather skirt! 🥹 It has a silk internal lining and the external is… well, genuine python! It’s so beautiful! I had no idea that I would ever manage to find this here in the UK. Description: Dolce & Gabbana Python Leather 38 MIDI Skirt Silk 26” Waist Beige Grey The Dolce & Gabbana Python Leather 38 MIDI Skirt in Silk is a stylish and luxurious addition to any woman's wardrobe. Made in Italy, this beige and grey animal print skirt features a zip closure and a 26" waist. The skirt falls to a midi length, offering a straight and pencil style that is both elegant and chic. Crafted from silk and leather, this Dolce&Gabbana skirt is sure to make a statement and add a touch of sophistication to any outfit. https://depop.app.link/dpxPPg3YFUb http://www.vestiairecollective.com/members/profile-26586027.shtml
My new Lovers and Friends red velvet Vivica dress arrived today and I am SMITTEN with how rich red the material is. I’ve had “red” velvet in the past but they always seem to air on the side of burgundy; they’ve never been this vibrant! I am BESOTTED! My only dilemma is its length; do I just wear tights (so it can easily slip back down)? Ah!
Comments
Post a Comment