Gucci GG black beige net skirt and corset bustier top

Gucci net GG mesh midi skirt corset bustier top

Today my Gucci net GG skirt arrived 🥹 I had to buy this from Japan, as I couldn’t find any in stock here in the UK at all! Unfortunately, it also came in a size M which is generally a little big for me. I desperately searched for the matching top and found one in stock at Flannels on sale (the planets had aligned!). 
This skirt has a detachable internal beige slip inside that you can unclip with the poppers and wear the mesh part of the skirt alone (over some high waist bikini bottoms?). 
What I am struggling to find out is if this set is part of the Aria collection?

Gucci net GG mesh midi skirt corset bustier top

I’m perpetually in a state of redecoration; so I’m confined to just one area for photos. I suppose with a girl with sciatica and a dodgy hip, I’m not going to be pulling any elaborate poses for photos anyway! So a corner in the room is all I need 😂

Gucci net GG mesh midi skirt corset bustier top

Gucci net GG mesh midi skirt corset bustier top

Gucci net GG mesh midi skirt corset bustier top

Gucci net GG mesh midi skirt corset bustier top

Gucci net GG mesh midi skirt corset bustier top

Kurt Geiger red patent leather low heel strappy pointed toe pumps

I’ve also included a little shot of these PU fake leather bright blood red heels by Kurt Geiger too. Much more comfortable than the unbranded red boots I’m wearing in the ‘sassy’ skirt selfie! Ouch 🤕


Gucci Black & Beige GG Net Mid-Length Skirt

Paneled nylon net skirt in beige featuring logo pattern embroidered in black throughout. · High-rise · Tonal jacquard woven logo pattern at elasticized waistband · Lace trim in black · Zip closure at back · Central vent at back hem · Detachable underskirt


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100% python leather skirt by Dolce & Gabbana

Lovers and Friends Vivica red velvet mini dress